So, after last weekends January thaw, winter has returned, with a vengeance. I think last weekend the temps were close to 50. And now...... the high for today is 10, the low is 7 and the wind chill right now is -9. We have about 3 inches of snow on the ground I think. We are under a winter weather advisory and they are expecting 2-4 more inches of snow today and tonight, and then more tomorrow. But hey, thats winter for you. I don't really mind. I mean, I live across the road from where I work, and plus they are pretty good at keeping the roads clear here.
Not really much else going on. Oh I went online and ordered the Orbitrek elite. Scott said we could put it on his credit card. So, they charged 19.99 now, then in six weeks, they will charge his card the full amount. Instead of doing monthly payments. Then I can just give Scott money whenever that he can pay on his card. Plus, he said he wants to use it too, so he'll pay for some of it too.
I think thats all.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey- at least you get snow though! We've got cold weather (apparently it's colder than it has been in years.... oops! Must have brought the michigan weather with me!) but no snow. If we're going to be cold- I want the snow, dang it! LOL!
Cool on the workout machine!
Yeah, I'm sure Jason is ok with the no snow... you prolly don't need the whole town shutting down on you! lol
Yeah, we don't get much snow here either... Apparently Steph and I are too far south. LOL!
It's going to be buttnumbing cold though. Brrrr!!
Have fun with your new machine!
Post a Comment