Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blah

Nothing new. So just blah. I might have some pics of last weekend, around here somewhere.. .I'll eventually get to them.

Oh, Scott switched from AAA to State Farm for his car insurance. I have State Farm also. Becasue we are engaged, the guy put us on each other's policies and we got multi car discounts and it dropped mine about $20/month. So thats good. It dropped Scott's quite a bit too. He pays considerably less than I do, but I guess thats because I have a newer, more powerful car. He decided to drop AAA because of their membership charge, it's about $60-$70 a year, just to be a member and we didn't use the membership enough for it to be a good deal- so Adios AAA.

I'm soooo excited right now!! I just typed up this whole paragraph about how Scott really wanted to go see Iron Man but they took it out of the theater, but I just looked back today and they added it back in. Woo Hoo!!! Now I'm super psyched!!! So, on to a new paragraph--

Friday night I think we are going to go to the Drive-in. I'm going to take Scott for his birthday (June 10). The drive in rocks!! It's in Muskegon, about 20-25 min away. And they show 2 movies, one right after the other. And it's $8/person, same as a regular movie theater, but you get to see 2 movies, and bring your own food!!! Tuesday and Wednesday are cheap nights- $5, but we never end up getting over there during the week. We are going to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Iron Man.

We just can't forget about the drive in. Thats what we did last summer. Never even thought about it until it was closed for the season. I know we want to see the Will Smith movie Hancock. And we want to see The Dark Night, the new Batman movie. Thats the one Scott and I saw them filming in Chicago. They both come out in July. For The Dark Night, we'll either go to Jville to see it with Bry, or maybe they can come up here and we'll go to the drive in!

Ok, so my post about nothing turned into something! Yay!

1 comment:

Chef Owen said...

Have fun at the drive in! Sounds like a blast! Happy (early) birthday to Scott!