Yeah I like them, and no I didn't freak. Didn't hurt nearly as much as I was anticipating. We were at Walmart and Scott was like didn't you want to get your ears pierced and I said- oh yeah lets go. Then I just told her what I wanted and sat down. It was funny cause Scott said he thought I was going to freak out, but honestly getting my eyebrows waxed hurts more. He was in WAY more shock than I was, I don't think he thought I was going to do it. But yeah, the only thing that caught my attention was that it sounded like a stapler. It was like my ear was getting stapled. But whatever, it's done with.
3 comments:
WOOOO!!!! Do you like them? Did you freak? Congrats!
Yeah I like them, and no I didn't freak. Didn't hurt nearly as much as I was anticipating. We were at Walmart and Scott was like didn't you want to get your ears pierced and I said- oh yeah lets go. Then I just told her what I wanted and sat down. It was funny cause Scott said he thought I was going to freak out, but honestly getting my eyebrows waxed hurts more. He was in WAY more shock than I was, I don't think he thought I was going to do it. But yeah, the only thing that caught my attention was that it sounded like a stapler. It was like my ear was getting stapled. But whatever, it's done with.
WOOO! You finally did it!
Post a Comment