Ok, this is totally lame and not worth anyone's time, including mine. But I'm bored and I don't think anyone reads my blog anyway... so I'm doing it.
The couple quiz
What are your middle names?
Kimberly and Ross
How long have you been together?
almost 8 1/2 years
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
I don't know a year or so
Who asked whom out?
He asked me, cause I asked him why he hadn't asked yet. lol
How old are each of you?
26 and 26
Whose siblings do you see the most?
I think it might be pretty equal. I have a sis that lives in Kentucky and a sis that lives in Ohio, but he has a sis that lives in Virginia and a brother in the military, currently in South Korea. We also each have a couple of sibs in state, but don't really see anyone that often.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
lack of $$$$$
Did you go to the same school?
yep
Are you from the same home town?
yes
Who is smarter?
oooohhh.... interesting questions. I'm going to have to say we are each smart at different things. He is smarter at history stuff, obviously and people related stuff, like relationships, he is smarter about. I, however, am certainly smarter on real world stuff- money, responsibility, and anything related to english and grammar.
Who is the most sensitive?
Him
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Panera
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We don't drive that far, I guess it would be last summer when we went to St. Ignace.
Who has the craziest exes?
neither. We've been dating so long, the only exes are from jr. high/begining of high school- no one cares about those exes.
Who has the worst temper?
Oh me- without a doubt.
Who does the cooking?
me. But he does cook a fabulous lasagna, with my fake cheese :) That is something I've loved since I was little and have never attempted to make. When he made it a couple of months ago, that was actually the first time I've had it in YEARS and it was Fabulous!!!
Who is the neat-freak?
I am more than him, but he is close, more just about laundry and dishes, although that might be cause he's running out of something.
Who is more stubborn?
Hmmmm... I don't know, I'll have to ask him his opinion on that one.
Who hogs the bed?
He says I hog the blanket. But I thin he hogs the bed, I get cranky when he sleeps in the middle of the bed so he can be closer, but it makes me feel like I'll roll of the side in the middle of the night, so I have to push him back the other way.
Who wakes up earlier?
Most of the time he does
Where was your first date?
Blair Witch 2 and Taco Bell
Who is more jealous?
me :(
How long did it take to get serious?
lol that was too long ago, I don't remember.
Who eats more?
he does.
Who does the laundry?
he does, but I help hang stuff up :)
Who's better with the computer?
Me.
Who drives when you are together?
Depends on where we are going and who has more gas. Most of the time we'll take my car cause, well it's a better car, that and he has to drive during the week, I don't. But I'm not a big fan of the highway so if it requires taking the highway in downtown GR, I'll make him drive, even if it's in my car. I don't drive his car though, it's too slow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha. I read your blog, so there. ;)
Cute..... and hey- I didn't know he could cook. Cool :)
Post a Comment