Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm behind...

Ok, so clearly I'm not back to the drawing board as my last post says. We now have our reception site booked and our photographer booked. And, we are getting our engagement pictures taken next Thursday! Now we are looking for a Save the Date magnet that we love so when we get our engagement pics back we can send those out. Oh and trying to figure out what to wear for our pictures!!!

In other news, work has been SUPER busy. Don't really know what else to say about that, it's busy. I usually leave pretty stressed out because I didn't get everything I wanted to get done in the 8 hour time frame that I have. I'm pretty sure I could work from 8 am- 8 pm and still have plenty to do the next day.

This weekend is Grand Valley's homecoming. Scott is going to pick up his dad Friday, then he'll probably stay with us til Sunday. Then Dad, Bry and Holly might be coming up just for the day on Saturday. The plan is to pick apples, show them the reception site in Grand Haven and maybe go see The Dark Knight, if it's in the cheap movie theater. I know Scott really wants to take his dad, so if we don't all go Saturday, we might go with his dad on Sunday.

Can't think of anything else right now, and I have to get back to work. Bye!

1 comment:

Chef Owen said...

Yay on the wedding stuff! Boo on the work stuff. Hope it slows down soon so you can catch up! Have fun this weekend!!