Scott left for Missouri Monday afternoon, was back in Michigan Thursday night, and was back up here Saturday night. While he was gone, I didn't do much... I think I have 5 or 6 scrapbook pages done. But didn't really do anything other than that.
Thursday I had a checkup appointment for my toe. The doc said it's looking ok. Said I only have to soak it once a day, for 20 minutes, instead of twice a day. I have one more appt August 7, that is when he said it should be fully healed.
Friday I went shopping, looking for something to wear to the 2 weddings we are going to. One is this Saturday and the other is in September. I've come to the conclusion that every dress in the world will look like crap on me. I went to so many freaking stores!!!! I finally found a shirt (I got it for $21) at Kohls, now I just need to find a skirt or something to wear with it. I might just end up wearing my khaki pants just so I don't have to suffer through shopping more. Man, if I were skinny, I'd love shopping. I know I would. I always find so many clothes that I think look cute, but they rarely come in my size, and even if it does, it looks like crap.
Saturday I spent most of the day cleaning. Doing dishes, vacuuming, dusting, just straightening stuff off in the living room so it was all neat and clean when Scott got back. He was pretty tired when he got back, so we just hung out and watched a movie. Then Sunday, I got really irritated about our bedroom. It looked so cluttered and dirty. It was driving me crazy. So, we went through everything, threw away some stuff, a lot was stuff we tossed in the recycle bin, and we have a bag of stuff we are going to attempt to sell. Later on this week we are going to go through the closet, go through our clothes and stuff. The room looks a lot better. I hate clutter, we don't have much room in our apartment, so to clutter it with crap we don't need/use is not good.
Other than the wedding on Saturday this week looks pretty quiet. Today and tomorrow after work we'll probably go play tennis. The weather is suppose to be great, low 80s, low humidity. Starting Wednesday it's suppose to start getting hot, so we'll probably go swimming. There is a pool at our apartment complex, but we rarely go in it. Usually too many kids there.... We'd go to the beach, except I can't get sand in my toe wound, and I can't get it in river or lake water--- too dirty. Doc said cholorine is ok though.
Thats all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pictures. We want pictures. Of the nice clean bedroom. And of the happy couple going to the wedding :)
Post a Comment